With a depth rating of 5000', the Lynx is a very stable platform and is able to perform well in strong currents and under the harshest conditions, providing excellent handling and maneuverability.
The open frame construction and generous payload offer the possibility of adding a wide range of tools and sensors as well as interchangeable tool skids.
The Lynx benefits from a fiber optic link to the surface, a depth rating of 5000' and a second vertical thruster. The following options are available:
- Tether Management System (TMS)
- Launch & Recovery System (LARS)
- Up to four (live) video cameras
- HD video capability
- Sonar systems – Real Time Sonar
- Scientific measurement systems (bathy, CTD, etc.)
- CP probe (contact or proximity)
- Tracking systems – Pipe Tracker
- Ultrasonic thickness gauge
- Tooling skids: water jet, 4-function manipulator, cutting tool, cleaning brush